New Logos

For this year of college I have decided to revisit the logos and branding used within my PPD module from last year. Even though I liked my previous logo I thought it could be good to have a bit of a change to create something with a stronger identity. In my new logo I want to incorporate a basic colour scheme so that the logo is not so distracting as well as the use of some kind of shape that can help to separate the text of the logo from the background of an image. Here are some logos I have been working on and experimenting with in terms of font styles.


After deciding to use the 2nd font style 'Bebas' I then added it to a black circle as a placeholder.


The black circle can then be replaced by some of my own images as I see fit. I believe that this logo is easier to read than my previous one and the use of the circle helps it to stand out. If I decided to use this logo I could also recreate my business cards into a circular shape to match which would make it different from business cards which are typically rectangular.

No comments:

Post a Comment