Branding Material.

I forgot to share the branding material that I created for both a college assignment and for my personal site. Not being from a graphic design background, I decided to go with something that's simple and easy for me to create.

I first decided to create a logo which I would then incorporate into branding material such as invoices, business cards and the website itself. I wrote out a few signatures of my name, featuring the middle letter M (Which I never actually use for signing) until I was happy with one of the results.

Handwritten logo
Sticking with a theme of black and white, I created an inverse version of the signature featuring white text on a black background. After creating the designs I ordered some business cards via moo.com after hearing a few positive recommendations from my classmates about the quality and pricing of the cards, I was impressed when they arrived.

Moo - Minicards
I also then used the black version of the logo to create invoices, letterheads and any other paper-based branding for my photography. 
Letterhead sample

I found that the unit at college helped me to plan things out a bit better in terms of what I needed to create in terms of branding.




No comments:

Post a Comment