Weightless

I've not updated my blog in a while but hopefully this will change after starting my final year at college. The first brief we have received is 'Weightless', the idea is to use levitation photography in some form in an image that could be used in a commercial setting.

With an interest in fashion and clothing, I decided that I would use the technique to create an advertisement for clothing, specifically a lightweight down coat as seen in shops such as Uniqlo. I felt the technique would be appropriate to capture the lightness of the coats which seem to be a main selling point of the item.


I then made a moodboard conveying the style of the image I wanted to capture along with lighting and how I would like the model to be posed. 


I hope to shoot the image later this week and I will update accordingly on how this goes/.
Until next time.
-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment