Project Work - 29/10/2014

After meeting with my tutor for this year for an induction tutorial last week in which I discussed my plans for this year and to be introduced to my timetable and scheme of work for this year I took some feedback points into consideration.

I visited the library at college to begin research into Gender studies and the media and how gender is represented including a brief summary into Gender and Gender performance.  I'm currently reading the following books to acquire more information and to add to my proposal:

Critical Readings:Media and Gender - Carter and Steiner
Gender and Culture in Psychology
Media, Gender and Identity An Introduction (2nd Edition) - David Gauntlett
I'm actually still thinking over 2 ideas in my head and I feel that maybe reading and researching into both may clear my thoughts a bit and help me to realise which of the two will be more beneficial to me in the future to follow. 

I've also began to update my website again, changing both the Content Management system that it runs on and the hosting of the website to something more reliable, I will continue with updating my social media over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment