Incident Room shoot

After completeling the Weightless Brief at college I then started to work on my image for the next part of the module which was called 'Incident room'. I felt that the title of the module left a lot of room for interpretation. I wanted to base my shoot on the style and aesthetic seen in Film Noir. I shot the image at home using my Mam as a model and depicting the moment of a phone call which could have potentially negative news.

Incident Room






The image consists of 3 seperate layers, one of the model lit correctly, one for the background surroundings and another image for the lights which were then blended together in photoshop.
Should I have the opportunity to create an image similar to this in the future I would have experimented with the lighting more, perhaps adding more lights into the image to create more ambiance. I would shoot from alternative angles to allow more variation in my shots when it came to selecting a final image.

No comments:

Post a Comment